Thursday, February 7, 2008

Live Arts Festival in Philadelphia

I'm a bloggin' fool today... I must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle (to quote from Duck Soup)...


Catherine and I are big fans of the Live Arts Festival in Philadelphia. We've gone for a long weekend there pretty much every year since 2000 and we always have a great time and see great shows. They've announced the 2008 line up today. At first glance, I'm most interested in Flesh and Blood and Fish and Fowl by Charlotte Ford and Geoff Sobelle (we've known Geoff for several years and have liked him in everything we've ever seen, beginning with this); Pig Iron Theatre (because it's not Live Arts Fest without a Pig Iron show!); and The Lucidity Suitcase Intercontinental/Thaddeus Phillips piece (Lucidity's Flamingo/Winnebago last year was definitely a highlight). Several of the other shows sound interesting, too, but I'll plan to see at least those three.

No comments: